Monday, February 10, 2014

Portrait Photography

This photograph was taken by Jose Ferreira. I saw many intriguing photos by this photographer, but this one really stuck out to me because of the little boy's expression. I also picked it because I love black and white portraits; the contrast it creates is just so pretty. 

This adorable baby was photographed by Phil Shaw. He has a whole series on "babies underwater" and this image is one of my favorites. I chose this one, because of the baby's facial expression. It is a bright and joyful photo to look at. 

This elegant underwater image was taken by Ludovic Florent. This image is very pretty and mysterious, because we can't completely see the woman's face. The flow of the fabric and her hair in the still water is gorgeous. 


This photograph was taken by Christina Paik. I love the cool factor of this image. It isn't "prim and proper" like most portraits of women. I love the background and the fact that it is in black and white. 


Elena Shumilova has some gorgeous portraits of children and this is one of my favorite. Apart from the fact that I love ducks, this picture has incredible detail. It is very heartwarming and adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment